[gem5-dev] Mail bounces
Daniel Carvalho
2018-11-25 15:49:08 UTC
Hello all,
I've been receiving this e-mail every week since I subscribed to Gem5-dev, and so far every time I have clicked on the link and confirmed subscription. This week, however, I was on vacations, and forgot to do so, and now the link is expired, so I can't do it anymore (and I don't know if just replying to the e-mail will work).
Anyway, I would like to stop having to re-confirm every week. Is there someone that is responsible for this list? I tried reaching the gem-dev-***@gem5.org (as mentioned on the bottom of the original e-mail), but it does not exist. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix these excessive bounces? I receive every message on gem5-dev, except for the ones sent by Gabe, which never arrive, although I haven't blocked him or anything.
I've attached part of the e-mail (the other part is the unencrypted password...) for reference.

Best regards,Daniel

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
Your membership in the mailing list gem5-dev has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
20-Nov-2018.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
Link_to_the_now_expired_confirmation_page
password
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    gem5-dev-***@gem5.org